The SEI-Networks primary objectives are to;
- Undertake activities for capacity building of researchers and end-users across Australia (with a focus on the coastal zone;
- Collaborate with research providers, the private sector and non-government organisations and;
- disseminate relevant adaptation information.
The activities to assist us in achieving these objectives include;
- Our monthly e-newsletter bringing up to date information relevant to the social, economic and institutional dimensions of climate change.
- These webpages which will showcase research and research in practice examples to support researchers and end-users in strengthening their knowledge and skills of climaet change and adaptation.
- 4 Peer Learning Events to be delivered by each theme and will provide an excellent opportunity for participants to share knowledge, skills and build capacity. Visit our opportunities which will be regularly updated for more information.
- 1 Early Career Workshop, a fantastic opportunity focussed at early career researchers and practitioners who wish to learn from SEI-network members and experts to give their career and real head start! Visit our opportunities page for more information.
We are committed to ensuring our relevance to you and we welcome suggestions and feedback. Please email email@example.com //