Social, Economic & Institutional Dimensions
Social, Economic and Institutional Dimensions National Climate Change Adaptation Research Plan
NCCARF developed a National Climate Change Adaptation Research Plan for Social, Economic and Institutional Dimensions in 2011 to identify research required to provide decision makers within government, industry and communities with the information they need to effectively respond and adapt to the impacts of climate change on social, economic & institutional dimensions. This NARP was updated in 2017.
The development of this Plan was led by the following writing team:
- Tim Smith (University of the Sunshine Coast)
- Jon Barnett (University of Melbourne)
- Stephen Dovers (Australian National University)
- Melissa Nursey-Bray (University of Adelaide)
- Brian Head (University of Queensland)
- John Fien (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology)
- Ryan McAllister (CSIRO).