User Needs Survey
What information will you use to plan for climate change adaptation?
This survey is designed for you to help develop products and activities that provide the most benefit when planning for future climate change in Australia.
Information for survey participants
By agreeing to participate in this survey, you confirm that:
- You understand what participation in this research entails: answering the questions below, and having access to results at www.nccarf.edu.au
- You have had any questions answered to your satisfaction
- You understand that if you have any additional questions you can contact the research team
- You understand that your participation is voluntary and that you are free to withdraw at any time, without comment or penalty
- You understand that you can contact the Manager, Research Ethics at Griffith University Human Research Ethics Committee on 07 3735 5585 research-ethics AT griffith.edu.au if you have any concerns about the ethical conduct of the project.
If you would like to comment please email:
Knowledge Communication Manager
National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility
Email: l.coulter AT griffith.edu.au Telephone: 07 5552 7735
Grifftih University conducts research in accordance with the National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research. It potential participants have any concerns or complaints about the ethical conduct of the research project they should contact the Senior Manager, Research Ethics and Integrity on 07 3735 5585 or research-ethics AT griffith.edu.au